STEPS TO AVOID ROAD RAGE:
LEARN , EDUCATE AND PROCEED.
1. Understand Traffic Waves – When you understand what traffic waves are, you can easily dissolve them.
2. Prevent Traffic Jams – By understanding what causes traffic jams, you can actually prevent them.
3. Stay Calm – It’s easy to stay calm during stressful traffic situations, when you understand what makes you stressful.
4. Do the Math – There’s an easy math system (you can do in your head) that proves that only few seconds can possibly be saved while driving in a city, so it is therefore pointless to try to hurry.
5. Be Predictable – Sudden movements cause accidents. Steady, predictable movements give others a chance to react.
6. Time Traffic Lights – Timing traffic lights so that you don’t have to stop, will reduce stress and equipment wear.
7. Expect the Expected – Getting cut-off on the highway is so commonplace now, you should really be expecting it.
8. Compensate for the Ignorant – Take pride in the fact that you are one of the few who gets it. Then, you will feel sorry for ignorant drivers, instead of getting mad at them.
9. Teach Others – Help spread the word so that everyone will learn to prevent traffic jams, rather than cause them. Everyone who drives, whether it’s a car or a truck, needs to learn how to prevent traffic jams.
10. Make Sure an Accident is Never your Fault.
These simple rules will keep you in the right frame all the time. Pound these simple things into your head and you will never have an accident that is your fault.